Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dreams

I just remembered my dream from last nite! i dreamt that me and my mom (and someone else but i cant remember who) were in the mall searching for the perfect dress for a romantic evening for me. i dont think it was a nite for me and bryan. anyway we were in the store and the store was about to close. we had been looking for the perfect dress all day. and then in this particular store we found it....it was $224. i kept telling my mom it was way too much to spend on a dress. it was sooooo gorgeous! i could describe to a T right now. it was bright red and it had one strap and then it had a sash of lace. its hard to explain but it was so pretty. anyway my mom told me to try it on. i did and it was great. my mom was like well you could always buy it and then wear it for the day that you need it and then take it back. and then she goes ....or....we could just take it. sooooo.....long story short we ended up stealing it. my mom and...im pretty sure it was brenda kopp...stole the dress. they ended up running out of the store. i ran out with the manager who went out after my mom after the alarm went off. since those alarms go off all the time the store employee didnt know who to go after. i tried playing aloof and telling the manager that i had no idea what they were talking about as we were running after the perp. aka my mom. we ran and ran.....brenda kopp turned into my friend from work, tiffany. so my mom and tiffany ran and ran and finally they were off the hook.
weird dreams.... i hope i keep remembering them. this is fun

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic dreams. I love that when you dream people morph into other people. I however hate when that happens in my dreams. And Mom and Brenda priceless.

    ReplyDelete