Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 7 months Kelton!

Kelton is a whopping 7 months old today! He's soo big...its hard to imagine that he was a preemie. I look at all his preemie clothes and it doesn't even make sense to me that he once fit into those. That they were once BIG on him! So weird. I'm so proud of him...he's such a good baby and we are so blessed. We have started putting him to bed around 8 and he sleeps til 6. The other night he slept til 7! Then I nurse him and he usually goes back to sleep. He is so perfect. I think he's getting more teeth cuz hes drooling like crazy and is constantly sucking on his hands. He got his first 2 bottom teeth when he was 4 months. Hopefully since he already got his first 2...the next rounds wont be so bad for him. He's eating sooo much now. I started feeding him jar food as well as nurse cuz I just could NOT keep up with his needs, breast milk wise. With me working and him in daycare part of the day it's so hard to pump constantly. And lately my milk supply has been dropping so I can't get as much as I used to. Anyway..he'll eat a couple jars of food in one sitting. Sometimes 3. He's a beast. He loves bananas and pears and carrots and sweet potatoes. His fave is applesauce. I'm getting him all organic foods....not sure if Bryan and I will start the organic eating as well. I suppose we should. I don't know. I wanna research it more.

Tonite, we are having Bryans family over for dinner. I was all excited about it...but I REALLY don't feel like cleaning. Eh well. Oh! Bryan is doing the dishes..bless him!. That is seriously the most overwhelming part of this apartment. We have no dishwasher. It's the worst thing ever. Everytime I do the dishes I always seem to find at least 2 or 3 more dishes around the house that I missed and then I get overwhelmed again. It's a vicious cycle. Grrrrr...
Ok...I should start cleaning now....

2 comments:

  1. he's a beast, haha that made me laugh. yay for organic! i'll talk your ear off about it.

    ReplyDelete